You don't have to be married very long to discover that your husband
will not live up to all your expectations. And even if he is Mr.
Wonderful, he will still do things that disappoint you...and even make
But being a happy wife has more to do with choice
than circumstance. It begins with your personal decision to choose
happiness. And it's characterized by a thread of thanksgiving that runs
through your life, bringing with it contentment and cheerfulness.
In 31 Days to Becoming a Happy Wife,
Arlene Pellicane explores five character traits you can choose to
develop in your journey toward happiness. Organized into 31 daily
readings, her biblically based insights will show you the way to become
- Hopeful--believe that a happy marriage is within your reach
- Adaptable--learn to be open to change
- Positive--choose to be more optimistic
- Purposeful--discover a new vision for your role as a wife
- Yielded--experience joy as you submit to God's plan
Commit yourself to this month-long quest to becoming a happy wife and discover new found joy for yourself and for your husband.
book includes a "Happy Wives Club Discussion Guide," filled with
thought-provoking questions for each daily reading that will enhance
your personal or group study.